OREO Raspberry & Creme Squares
- 3 cups raspberry sherbet, softened
- 18 OREO Fudge Cremes, divided
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 12 fresh raspberries
Putting it together
- Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray; line with plastic wrap. Spread sherbet onto bottom of pan. Freeze 30 min.
- Chop 12 cookies coarsely; press gently into top of dessert. Cover with ice cream. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Unmold dessert onto plate; remove plastic wrap. Cut remaining cookies in half. Use to garnish dessert with the whipped topping and raspberries.
- Nutrition Information Nutrition per serving Calories 230 Total fat 9g Saturated fat 6g Cholesterol 15mg Sodium 115mg Carbohydrate 34g Dietary fiber 1g Total sugars 29g Protein 2g Vitamin A 4%DV Vitamin C 2%DV Calcium 6%DV Iron 4%DV
Write Your Own Review