OREO Slam-Dunk Cookie Ball Pops
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 12 oz. orange candy coating wafers
- 2 Tbsp. EACH black decorating icing
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 42 (1-1/4-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Insert 1 lollipop stick into each ball.
- Melt candy coating wafers as directed on package. Dip cookie ball pops, 1 at a time, into candy coating, turning to evenly coat each ball with candy coating. Return to baking sheet. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Decorate with decorating icings to resemble basketballs and nets.
- Refrigerate 30 min. Keep refrigerated.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Note: If melted candy coating becomes too thick, add up to 2 tsp. oil to thin to desired dipping consistency.
- Substitute: Prepare using 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate tinted with a few drops EACH red and yellow food coloring
- Substitute: Decorate using melted black, red and white candy coating wafers instead of the decorating icings. Or, use decorating gels.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 42 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories120 | Total fat7 g | Saturated fat4 g | Cholesterol5 mg | Sodium80 mg | Carbohydrate15 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars11 g - Includes added sugarsn/a | Protein1 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium0 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassiumn/a
Write Your Own Review