OREO "Spring Break" Bark
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate
- 10 OREO Cookies , coarsely chopped, divided
- 0.5 cup multi-color jelly bean s
Putting it together
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Stir in half the cookie pieces.
- Spread chocolate mixture onto parchment-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with jelly beans and remaining cookie pieces.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into small pieces to serve.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Size Wise: Chocolate bark is a sweet treat that is perfect for gift-giving or for serving on a special occasion.
- Substitute: Substitute candy-coated chocolate pieces for the jelly beans.
- Special Extra: Sprinkle bark with 1 to 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles or small candies along with the jelly beans and remaining cookies pieces.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 22 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories150 | Total fat8 g | Saturated fat4 g | Cholesterol<5 mg | Sodium40 mg | Carbohydrate21 g | Dietary fiber0 g | Total sugars19 g - Includes added sugars19 g | Protein1 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium2 %DV | Iron0 %DV | Potassium0 %DV
Write Your Own Review