OREO Tres Leches Cake
- 36 OREO Cookies , divided
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 0.25 cup whole milk
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 0.5 tsp. ground cinnamon
Putting it together
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Place 24 cookies, in 4 rows of 6 cookies each, in 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Chop remaining cookies.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; pour over cookies in prepared pan. Sprinkle with half the chopped cookies.
- Bake as directed on package for 13x9-inch cake; cool completely.
- Pierce cake with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals. Mix milks until blended; pour slowly and evenly over cake. Cover.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Frost cake with whipped topping; sprinkle with cinnamon. Top with remaining chopped cookies.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Important Note: Even though it appears that there might be too much milk mixture for the cake to absorb all of it, the milk mixture will eventually get absorbed by the cake as it sits.
- Note: This refreshing cake can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
- Substitute: Substitute heavy cream or half-and-half for the whole milk.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 24 servings. | Nutrition per serving: Calories280 | Total fat11 g | Saturated fat5 g | Cholesterol10 mg | Sodium260 mg | Carbohydrate41 g | Dietary fiber<1 g | Total sugars27 g - Includes added sugars24 g | Protein4 g | Vitamin A2 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D0 %DV | Calcium10 %DV | Iron6 %DV | Potassium4 %DV
Write Your Own Review