PB & Caramel Popcorn-OREO Bites
- 24 OREO Cookies
- 0.5 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1.5 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate (6 oz.), melted
- 1 cup caramel popcorn , coarsely crushed
Putting it together
- Separate cookie halves, leaving cream on 1 half of each cookie. Spread plain cookie halves with peanut butter, then reassemble cookies.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Dip half of 1 cookie into melted chocolate, then into crushed popcorn. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate 20 min. or until firm.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Variation: Prepare using your favorite variety of OREO Cookies. Or, substitute white baking chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate and/or 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels for the crushed caramel popcorn.
- Special Extra: Press additional 1/2 cup crushed caramel popcorn evenly into the cream-topped cookie halves before reassembling cookies. Continue as directed.
- Make Ahead: These simple, yet delicious, treats can be stored in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 3 days before serving.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 24 servings, 1 cookie each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories130 | Total fat7 g | Saturated fat2.5 g | Cholesterol0 mg | Sodium80 mg | Carbohydrate15 g | Dietary fiber1 g | Total sugars9 g - Includes added sugars n/a | Protein2 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin Dn/a | Calcium0 %DV | Iron4 %DV | Potassium n/a
Write Your Own Review