Summer Sweet Party Platter
- Fresh raspberries strawberries and blueberries thawed
- OREO Cookies
- CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- Thawed frozen whipped topping
Putting it together
- Place raspberries and strawberries in alternating rows with cookies on board or platter for stripes on the United States flag.
- Spoon whipped topping onto corner of board; top with blueberries for the flag's stars.
- Serve with additional berries and whipped topping for dipping.
- Cookie and fruit boards can be prepared for any number of servings, depending on the size of the gathering. Use a guideline of 1 oz. cookies and 2 Tbsp. whipped topping per person. For the 16 servings shown here, you will need 24 EACH OREO and CHIPS AHOY! Cookies and 2 cups whipped topping. Have plenty of additional fresh berries for the guests to enjoy.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Substitute: Prepare using CHIPS AHOY! Team USA Limited Edition Cookies.
- Special Extra: Spoon whipped topping into pastry bag fitted with star tip. Use to pipe whipped topping onto corner of board for the flag's stars. Or, pipe the whipped topping into small bowl to place on the board.
- Seasonal Fruit: In addition to the berries, add other fruits that are in season, such as blackberries and/or clusters of red grapes.
Write Your Own Review