Sweet Cookie Board
- Assorted fresh fruit , such as berries, grapes, sliced apples, cut-up pineapple
- Dried fruits apricot s
- such as cherries and raisins
- Yogurt-covered mixed nuts , peanuts, trail mix with raisins, chocolate candy pieces
- Nut mixes peanut butter
- such as cream cheese spread , yogurt, chocolate pudding, chocolate-hazelnut spread or marshmallow creme
- Almond butter or creamy NUTTER BUTTER Cookie Bites
Putting it together
- Place fresh and dried fruits on large board or platter. Place bowls of yogurt-covered raisins, nut mixes, nut butters, dips and spreads around board and in between fruit. Add cookies, placing in several spots on board, and placing additional cookies in bowls or baskets.
- This sweet cookie board can be tailored to any number of servings, depending on the size of your gathering. Use a guideline of 1/2 oz. dried fruit, 2 Tbsp. sweet dip, pudding, nut butter or spread, 1/2 oz. nuts or nut mix, and 1/2 oz. of cookies for each serving. For a well-balanced board, fill in empty spaces with fresh fruit. For the 16 servings shown here, figure on purchasing 8 oz. dried fruit; 2 cups dip, nut butter, pudding or sweet spread; and 8 oz. nuts or nut mix. Along with the fruit, have plenty of OREO Thins Bites, Mini CHIPS AHOY! Cookies and NUTTER BUTTER Cookie Bites on hand for dipping.
Write Your Own Review