Ugly Christmas Sweater OREO Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese , softened
- 36 OREO Cookies , finely crushed
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate , melted
- 0.33 cup decorations (colored sugars, colored sprinkles and assorted small holiday candies)
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate , melted
Putting it together
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 40 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip 20 cookie balls, a few at a time, into melted semi-sweet chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball with chocolate. Return to baking sheet. Immediately add decorations as desired to make balls resemble ugly Christmas sweaters.
- Repeat with remaining cookie balls, using melted white chocolate and remaining decorations.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- How to Store: Keep cookie balls refrigerated.
- Substitute: Substitute assorted colors of melted candy coating wafers for the melted chocolates.
- How to Easily Dip the Cookie Balls: Keep cookie balls refrigerated until ready to dip in the melted chocolate. Then, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; decorate and refrigerate until firm.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Makes 40 servings, 1 cookie ball each. | Nutrition per serving: Calories130 | Total fat8 g | Saturated fat4 g | Cholesterol5 mg | Sodium70 mg | Carbohydrate16 g | Dietary fiber1 g | Total sugars12 g - Includes added sugars n/a | Protein1 g | Vitamin A0 %DV | Vitamin C0 %DV | Vitamin D n/a | Calcium2 %DV | Iron2 %DV | Potassium n/a
Write Your Own Review